Top Wines 4 You respects the intellectual property rights of others and is dedicated to helping its customers deliver wine gifts legally. If you believe that your rights have been infringed on our website, we encourage you to contact us. Our team will review the situation and take necessary action, including removing the offending material, if necessary.
If you believe that one of our designers or developers has infringed on your intellectual property rights, please provide our Copyright Officer with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of someone authorised to act on behalf of the rights owner
- Identification of the rights that have been allegedly infringed (copyright, trademark, etc.)
- Specific URLs or product numbers related to the infringing material
- Your contact information including name, address, phone number, and email
- A statement confirming that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorised by the rights owner or the law
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you are authorised to act on behalf of the rights owner and that the information in the notification is accurate.
If you need to reach our Copyright Officer, you can do so through our Contact Form.